Fans and Iowa bettors have more time to snag an official NBA jersey from Caesars Sportsbook.
Iowa’s top sportsbook extended its “Bet $100 Get a Free Jersey” promotion. The free NBA jersey offer is available to both new and existing customers at Iowa sportsbooks until Jan. 31.
Simply opt-in on the Caesars Iowa app, make a $100 bet or more on the NBA, and receive a $150 official NBA Store gift card good toward your NBA jersey.
How to claim the Caesars Iowa NBA jersey offer
As with any Iowa sports betting promo, take time to go over the rules and regulations:
- Place at least $100 in real money bets on NBA games during the promotion period to get a $150 NBA store gift card.
- All the bets must settle during the promotion period, so be sure to choose an NBA game that ends on or before the Jan. 31 deadline.
- Minimum odds -200
- Once wagers have settled the offer will be emailed to the Caesars customer’s registered email address within seven days after the qualifying wager has settled.
- Super boost, profit boost token, free bets, and cash-out wagers do not qualify for this promotion.
- Parlays, odds boost markets, round robins, and teasers qualify for this promotion if they meet the minimum odds and include a qualifying market.
- One free NBA jersey per customer
Caesars Iowa promo code to get risk-free offer
Fans will need a real money wager for the free NBA jersey offer, but new customers have a related offer to get started at Caesars. Get a risk-free first bet up to $1,001 using the Caesars promo code LEGALRF.
With Super Bowl betting just a couple of months away, there’s no better time to be a part of the action – so don’t miss your chance to play like an emperor.
The new customer can combine the risk-free first bet with the NBA jersey offer. But, be sure to opt into the Iowa sportsbook promotion to be eligible.
Who has the top spot for NBA merchandise sales?
The NBA and the National Basketball Players Association teamed up to announce the NBA’s most popular jersey and team merchandise lists earlier this summer.
From March 11 to July 13, LeBron James of the LA Lakers scored the top spot for jersey sales. Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks and Kevin Durant of the Brooklyn Nets came in second and third.
No team sold more jerseys than the Brooklyn Nets. The Eastern Conference leaders have two additional players on the list’s top 10 — point guard Kyrie Irving and shooting guard James Harden.
The Los Angeles Lakers sold the most merchandise overall. Once again, the Nets were hot their heels in the No. 2 spot, followed by the Phoenix Suns.
Why an NBA jersey matters
For many sports enthusiasts, donning a favorite team’s or player’s apparel goes beyond just being proud of an alma mater or home city.
The impact of sports branding has taken on deeper psychological meaning. It plays an essential role in how friends, communities and countries unite, as well as how people celebrate culture and history.
Fans may not be on the field or court physically, but when they’re wearing their team’s jersey, it can go a long way in making them feel like they’re part of a team emotionally. That’s a powerful connection.
Apparel is more than just team colors and star power. It fosters a sense of community and encourages shared dreams and goals. That’s something we all can root for.