Bet365 Bonus Code – $150 Welcome Bonus in Iowa
Sign up with Bet365 Sportsbook Iowa and claim up to $1,000 in bonus bets. Be sure to use the Bet365 Iowa bonus code PLAYIA when registering.
As a trendsetter on the global sports betting stage, Bet365 has a knack for innovation. The company pioneered live betting, live streaming of games and early cash-out options, among other features that now are mainstays of legal sports betting in the United States.
Bet365 offers a diverse betting menu, with odds on more than 20 sports. You’ll find action on the big four leagues, various niche sports and college teams, including the Iowa State Cyclones and the University of Iowa Hawkeyes.
In this in-depth review, we explore the key features of Bet365 Iowa and highlight the sportsbook’s strengths and weaknesses, and everything else you need to know to get started. First up is an explanation of the two sign-up bonus choices: Bet $5, Get $150 in bonus bets or First Bet Safety Net up to $1,000.
Bet365 Iowa bonus code 2024
Use the Bet365 Sportsbook Iowa bonus code PLAYIA to claim the Bet365 welcome bonus. Sign up and deposit at least $10. If you choose the “bet and get” offer, place a qualifying wager of $5. Bet365 then adds $150 in bonus bets to your account once the bet settles, whether it’s a win or a loss. If you choose the First Bet Safety Net, make a qualifying wager, and if it loses, you will get a refund in the form of bonus bets, up to a maximum of $1,000.
|Bet365 Iowa Bonus Code
|Welcome Bonus Option 1
|Bet $5, get $150 in bonus bets
|Welcome Bonus Option 2
|First Bet Safety Net up to $1,000
|Min. $10 deposit required
|February 26, 2024
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Bet365 Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
How the Bet365 welcome bonus works — the fine print
Like any online betting bonus, Bet365’s has some terms and conditions you’ll need to meet:
Bet and Get offer
- You must make a minimum deposit of $10 within 30 days of registering with Bet365 online sportsbook.
- Whether your qualifying bet of $5 wins or loses, you’ll receive $150 in bonus bets.
- You must place the qualifying wager at odds of -500 or greater.
- The bonus bets expire after 90 days of inactivity
While not the biggest Iowa sportsbook bonus you’ll find, this might be the most rewarding. It costs you just $5 to earn $150 in bonus bets. Those bonus bets can be used however you want, and any winnings from there are also yours to do with as you like.
First Bet Safety Net
- You must make a minimum deposit of $10 within 30 days of registering with Bet365 online sportsbook.
- You can make any size wager you wish, on any market, at any odds, and on almost any kind of bet. You just will not receive any more than $1,000 back for your refund.
- The Safety Net will be applied to the first bet you make on the platform.
- If you make a bet that can be part win and part loss (e.g. Asian Line), you will get a refund for any net loss.
- The bonus bets you receive expire after 90 days of inactivity.
Again, this is a great welcome bonus. The potential amount is similar to other loss refund offers, and in essence, you get two tries to get your first win. If you lose, the bonus bets you receive just need to be wagered once to become eligible for withdrawal.
Is Bet365 available in Iowa?
Yes, Bet365’s online sportsbook is up and running in Iowa. In July 2021, the sportsbook signed an agreement with Casino Queen Marquette for market access in Iowa as the casino’s second sportsbook licensee. The Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission approved the deal.
As long as you’re at least 21 years of age you can open a Bet365 Sportsbook account in Iowa and claim the Bet $5, Get $150 in bonus bets welcome offer.
How to create a Bet365 account in Iowa
It will only take you a few minutes to set up an account with Bet365 Sportsbook in Iowa. You can complete the registration on a computer or mobile device. In either case, here’s what you need to do:
- Load the Bet365 website (or the app) and click on the yellow join button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your personal information. These include details about your ID and whereabouts, such as name, address, birthday, last four digits of your Social Security number, etc.
- After that, agree to the terms and conditions. Enter the Bet365 Iowa bonus code PLAYIA.
That’s all there is to it. Bet365 Iowa does not require you to be a resident of Iowa to sign up and place wagers, only that you be within the state when sports betting online.
Bet365 Sportsbook app in Iowa
The Bet365 app is available on Android and iOS devices. It is largely identical to its website counterpart, apart from a few layout adjustments.
Go to Bet365’s homepage via your mobile browser to download the app. Once there, scroll down until you reach a link to view all Bet365 apps, just above the settings. Selecting that link will take you to a page where you can select the download option for the Bet365 Sportsbook Iowa app. Doing that will take you to the correct download location for your operating system, and you can download the app from there.
Navigating the Bet365 app
In terms of stability, the Bet365 online sportsbook app seems smooth. We didn’t encounter any glitches, freezes, bugs or performance issues during our testing. It’s also one of the fastest sports betting apps available, with its loading speeds a product of a simple design.
Under the bottom menu, you’ll find three key sections. At the upper left, there’s an area labeled sports. The “live in-game” button takes you to the live betting lobby, divided by sport. Finally, there’s a handy search bar that helps you find the bet you’re looking for faster.
When you select a bet, the slip will slide up from the bottom of the screen. If you add more wagers, the slip collapses and remains minimized until you call for it. Intuitively enough, the odds for combining your multiple picks into a parlay will appear at the bottom of the screen.
Regular Bet365 Sportsbook promotions
Bet365 online sportsbook Iowa offers a range of rotating promotions for existing customers. Regrettably, the bonus program was devoid of daily odds boosts when we checked. Such boosts have been a staple among Iowa sportsbooks for a while now. Here are some of the recurring deals you may see at Bet365:
- 30% SGP boost: Each day Bet365 allows you to increase the winnings on a specific game’s same-game parlay by 30%. The only rule is your best must have at least three legs and the overall odds have to be +100 or longer.
- Early payouts: Early payouts are one of Bet365’s claims to fame, available for all major leagues plus soccer and a few others. This type of promotion works similarly for a variety of sports — if your team builds up a huge lead, Bet365 will declare your bet a winner, regardless of the outcome. This includes 20-point leads in NBA games, three-goal advantages in NHL matchups and two-goal leads in soccer.
- Multi-sport parlay boosts: Bet365 offers up to 70% boosts on parlays that feature bets from top North American leagues (NFL, NBA, CFL, WNBA, college football, college basketball, MLB, NHL).
- Tennis parlays: Bet365 will add a bonus to your payout if you hit a tennis parlay that involves specific bets.
- No score, no tie: This is an insurance bet that gives you a safety net against scoreless draws in specific soccer games.
Best features of the Bet365 Sportsbook app
- Fast loading speed: Both Bet365’s website and app are ultra-responsive. Impressively enough, the app maintains the same level of consistency for live sports betting during peak hours. Switching between live markets happens smoothly, which is not always the case with other sportsbooks.
- Diverse betting portfolio: Depending on the time of year, Bet365 can offer odds on more than 20 sports, and the sportsbook provides in-depth coverage for most contests, especially tennis and soccer.
- Packed with features: Bet365 is a sportsbook with features to spare. The site provides various tools to benefit both casual players and seasoned pros alike, from early cash-outs to live streaming, parlay builders and same-game parlays.
How could Bet365 Sportsbook improve?
- Lack of daily odds boosts: Bet365 doesn’t have as many odds boost promos as competitor Caesars Sportsbook. However, the one of two it does offer each day is usually of a high quality.
- No loyalty program: While not all sportsbooks offer loyalty programs for existing customers, it can be a definite plus for those that do. At the moment, that does not include Bet365.
Types of bets available on Bet365 Sportsbook app?
Bet365 online sportsbook has wall-to-wall betting options, with all the standard choices available. Here’s a rundown of the types of bets you can place:
- Moneylines: Bet on which side will win the game. You might see the Iowa Hawkeyes at -150 to beat the Michigan State Spartans, who are at +130. Negative odds denote favorites and a lower potential payout if your bet wins. Underdogs are the opposite, meanwhile, with positive odds.
- Point spreads: Bet on a game while taking into account an estimated margin of victory as a handicap. Favorites will have to outperform the spread number for the game, while underdogs receive it as a cushion. For example, if the Golden State Warriors play the Sacramento Kings, Bet365 might set the spread line at Warriors -12.5. If you bet on the Warriors, they would need to win by 13 or more points for you to win your bet. The Kings, meanwhile, would need to win by any score or lose by less than 13 points.
- Totals: Bet on the total score of a game, regardless of which team wins. Bet365 will set a totals line, and you can bet on whether the actual total will be over or under that line.
- Props: Bet on miscellaneous aspects of a game. This can include betting on team or player stats, such as whether a specific NFL player will score a touchdown.
- Futures: Unlike the above bets that focus on individual games, futures take a longer view. Popular options include winners of major championships like the Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, World Series and NBA Finals. Bet365 has a designated tab for futures bets, allowing for easy access.
- Combo bets: Place parlays, teasers and round robins at Bet365. These offer the potential for increased payouts with increased risk. Bet365, like most sportsbooks in Iowa, offers same-game parlays, as well.
- Live bets: This form of betting has gone mainstream in the US betting scene. You bet on games as they are happening. The sportsbook will update the lines and odds based on what’s happening in the game, which means you’ll have a limited window of time to bet at the listed odds.
Can I bet on the University of Iowa Hawkeyes?
For the most part, yes. However, Iowa sports betting law prohibits college player prop bets. So, whether it’s the Iowa State Cyclones or the University of Iowa Hawkeyes (or an out-of-state school), these wagers are off-limits in the state. Otherwise, though, you can bet on in-state Iowa college teams.
Bet365 is also one of the few sportsbooks covering women’s college basketball, so if you want to put a few bucks down on the Iowa women’s team, this may be the place to do it.
For other options, Bet365 tends to offer a solid array of futures. In the NBA, you’ll find customary options like conference/division winners, MVPs, Defensive Player of the Year and Rookie of the Year. The book also gets especially creative with tennis futures:
- Stage of elimination
- Unseeded finalist?
- Wild card to reach the final?
- Player to reach a certain round
How to deposit and cash out on the Bet365 app
Bet365 Iowa sportsbook offers a solid range of payment methods for deposits and withdrawals. You can add to your account via the following options:
- Debit card
- Bet365 prepaid card
- Wire or money order
- ACH transfer
For withdrawals, here are your choices:
- Online banking
- Bet365 prepaid card
The minimum deposit and withdrawal sum are $10. The withdrawal processing speed varies depending on the method. For e-wallets, the turnaround can be around 48 hours. Whereas withdrawals via check can take longer.
How to contact Bet365 customer support
You can get in touch with Bet365’s customer support through live chat, email and telephone. All contact channels are open 24/7. You can also find answers to the most common queries regarding registration, account verification and payments in the detailed FAQ section.
Responsible gambling at Bet365
Bet365, like other Iowa books, has incorporated a set of responsible gambling tools and resources to help users with problem gambling. These include deposit, time and wager limits. You can also take a timeout or self-exclude from the site for a longer period or indefinitely.
Can I bet at Bet365 in person in Iowa?
It’s unclear, but it does not look likely at the moment. Bet365 will be launching its online sportsbook in the state via a partnership with Casino Queen Marquette, and that casino already has a Fubo Sportsbook on its premises.
Will Bet365 be the best sportsbook in Iowa?
While Bet365 has a lot going for it, we would rate it a bit behind DraftKings Iowa and FanDuel Iowa at the moment. Adding daily odds boosts would certainly help. On a positive note, however, Bet365 boasts a deep betting roster and an array of quality features, so it’s definitely worth giving it a look.
Bet365 Iowa FAQ
Enter the Bet365 Sportsbook bonus code PLAYIA in Iowa. When you do so, you will get a choice between two excellent sign-up bonuses. One is a Bet $5, Get $150 in bonus bets welcome bonus. The other is a First Bet Safety Net up to a maximum of $1,000 back.
Check out the full details in the Bet365 Iowa sign-up bonus section above.
Yes, Bet365 offers partial cash-outs on select wagers. There is also an auto cash-out feature that allows you to set a cap on the amount. Regardless of whether you are logged into your account at the time, the wager will automatically cash out if it reaches the predetermined threshold.
The Coates family owns Bet365. Denise Coates currently controls the majority of shares in the company (50.2%), while her father and brother collectively own 43.1%.
Yes, Bet365 has odds on college hoops (men and women) and football. Just keep in mind that Iowa does not allow college player prop betting.
Depends on the method. The fastest method for getting your winnings is through an e-wallet, which typically takes up to 48 hours.
Disclaimer: The bonus code PLAYIA can be used during registration but does not change the offer amount in any way.