Caesars Sportsbook gives new Iowa customers 1,001 reasons to enjoy sports betting over the next three months.
Caesars’ latest offer, called “bonus bet match up to $1,001,” could take new Iowa customers all the way through the AFC and NFC Championship games.
Caesars bonus bet match eligibility
As with a lot of big-dollar promotions, Caesars has some pretty specific rules for new sign-ups, which include the definition of a “new” customer:
- Iowa customers need to be 21 years or older, of course.
- New customers can’t promo pounce in Iowa, then follow the Iowa State Cyclones (hypothetically) to the Guaranteed Rate Bowl in Phoenix to promo pounce again as a new customer at Caesars Sportsbook Arizona. That would be a $2,002 double-pounce and Caesars will bounce your bonus bet match pounce.
- Once new Iowa customers sign up at Caesars, they only stay “new” for 30 days. Make the bonus bet match before then. The sportsbook has a timestamp to let you know when the betting window begins.
- PlayIA told you when Caesars moved away from the William Hill branding. Unfortunately, Iowa customers who opened their accounts in the William Hill era don’t get to be “new” Caesars customers for the sake of the $1,001 offer.
How the Caesars promo works
This week is the start of the promotion. It opened Tuesday, Nov. 2, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Monday, Jan. 31. Register your Caesars account using the promo code LEGALRF to earn the bonus bet match.
Place the bonus bet match wager
- Customers don’t have to make a full $1,001 bet. That’s just the maximum amount Caesars will match in bonus bets.
- The bet needs minimum odds of -200. So a -250 moneyline bet would not qualify. A bet of -110 would be a qualifying wager.
- Once Caesars grades the wager, the bonus bet match should show up in the new Iowa customer’s account within two days.
- Make sure the first bet you place is the bet you want Caesars to match through the promotion. Customers can keep adding wagers to their bet slip, but the first real money bet in the wagering history will be the one Caesars reviews for the match.
- The outcome of the bonus bet match wager has to be decided within 30 days of the bet. In other words, customers can’t bet on a game that is more than 30 days away.
- Once a new Iowa customer earns the bonus bet match, they have to use it within 30 days or it will disappear from their account.
Caesars will be watching for shenanigans, so don’t use the offer to wager on both sides of a matchup. Don’t try to set up multiple accounts to hornswoggle the offer, either. Bids to bamboozle could lead to bans at the book. Your account could be locked up tighter than a jail cell.
The fine print answers a lot of questions at Caesars Sportsbook in Iowa. With any promotion, it helps to go over the details before filling out the bet slip.
Moving or migrating ahead of winter? In addition to Iowa and Arizona, the offer is available in:
- New Jersey
- West Virginia