As fans think about the promo offers for NFL Week 11, they may want to consider Pro Bowl rosters and tickets, too.
There’s still time for both.
Pro Bowl voting opened and tickets went on sale Tuesday for the NFL’s all-star showcase. The game takes place at 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 6, which is a week before you find out if your Super Bowl bets panned out.
The Pro Bowl unfolds in an ideal location in 2022. Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas will host the game this year. And, as of 10 a.m. Thursday, there are still seats available.
So, fans can now buy the tickets they need for their Vegas trip then vote for the players they want to watch at the Pro Bowl.
Be sure to stay logged in to sign up for a new sportsbook and get NFL Week 11 offers and odds. You don’t need a trip to Nevada to bet on your favorite NFL team.
FanDuel bet $5, win $150
New customers in Iowa will get “game of the week” treatment from FanDuel Sportsbook in NFL Week 11. The Sunday afternoon Cardinals at Seahawks game has a bet-cash, win-cash offer.
The registration process can begin on a desktop computer or laptop, but new customers will want to download the FanDuel app to claim the “Bet $5, win $150” offer. And, again, it’s a cash offer — not a site credit. Here’s how to get the FanDuel offer:
- Make a first-time deposit.
- Make the $5 bet on either the Cardinals or Seahawks.
- Customers win $150 with a correct $5 wager.
DraftKings bet $1, get $100 bonus
DraftKings wants to make sure new customers have a great weekend with an NFL offer too. Just sign up for the sportsbook and put $5 into your sportsbook account. Then:
Place a bet of at least $1 on any NFL, NBA, college football or college basketball moneyline. If either team scores a game, the new customer gets a $100 bonus bet bonus.
Caesars VIP Super Bowl trip
We talked about the Pro Bowl. Caesars Sportsbook in Iowa can top that.
The sportsbook is making a VIP trip to Super Bowl 56 possible for new and existing customers in good standing. Here’s how you enter to win:
- Every eligible bet of $10 or more is a sweepstakes entry.
- Just find NFL wagers with minimum odds of -200. (A bet at -225 would not qualify, but a +125 moneyline bet would.)
- Eligible NFL game bets from now until the AFC and NFC Championship games qualify.
- Wagers placed with a bonus bet and wagers that are cashed out aren’t eligible.
What is Super Bowl VIP treatment at Caesars?
- Two tickets to Super Bowl 56
- A two-night stay at a Caesars Rewards Las Vegas Resort
- A private jet to and from the game
- Airfare to and from Las Vegas
A runner-up receives two Super Bowl tickets and a two-night stay in LA. The game is on Feb. 13 at SoFi Stadium, home to the LA Chargers and LA Rams.
Odds for top games in NFL Week 11
Thursday Night Football in NFL Week 11
Ravens at Bears
Packers at Vikings
Cowboys at Chiefs
Sunday Night Football in NFL Week 11
Monday Night Football in NFL Week 11