The much-anticipated 2021 NCAA Tournament is upon us.
Whether you make your picks based on deep intel, the fiercest mascots or just want to back the hometown team, everyone has a chance to bet on March Madness at legal Iowa sportsbooks. The process is easy and fun, but sure to read the terms and conditions before opting into a promotion.
March Madness betting at DraftKings IA
Bet $4, win $256 for new DraftKings customers
New sign-ups at DraftKings Iowa Sportsbook can enjoy 64:1 odds using this no-brainer promotion. By betting $4 on the moneyline on any lower-seeded team playing in the first two rounds of the tournament, you could potentially win $256.
DraftKings’ offer is good until tipoff of your chosen game on March 20. Follow these steps to get the offer:
- Make a deposit of $5 or more.
- Visit the landing page to find the “Sportsbook Promos” page, and pick the team you would like to boost.
- Choose any lower seed/ranked team to beat a higher seed/ranked team.
- Once you choose, click “Boost this Team.”
- You will be get a single-use odds boost to use for your chosen team to win their match up.
- Max bet: $4
Keep it Fresh odds boost, presented by Irish Spring
The sportsbook is running an odds boost of +100 for the Michigan State Spartans to beat UCLA Bruins on Thursday, March 18.
- Select the boost in your bet slip before placing the wager.
- You’ll receive one single-use odds boost to use, which expires at 8:57 p.m. Thursday.
- Max bet: $25
March Mania parlay boost
You can get a 20% profit boost on any four-plus leg parlay during Round 1 games March 19-20.
- Each leg must be a minimum odds of -500 or longer.
- Select the boost from your bet slip before placing your wager.
- You’ll receive one single-use profit boost to use, which expires at 10:59 p.m. Saturday.
- Max bet: $50 (and max payout potential is $250).
- This promo excludes same-game parlays.
March Mania 75+ point insurance
You can get your bet back if your team loses but still scores 75 points or more. This offer is good on all Round 1 and Round 2 games March 19-22.
- Log into your account and opt-in to qualify.
- Place a single pregame moneyline bet on any Round 1 or Round 2 game.
- You can only use this offer once.
- Refunds of up to $50 are redeemed in free bets. You must use them within seven days.
March Madness betting at BetMGM IA
BetMGM is offering college basketball fans a lifeline with it’s Buzzer-Beater Insurance promotion. The sportsbook will refund your bet, up to $20, if it loses due to a shot made in the final five seconds of the game.
Risk-free first bet
Every new BetMGM bettor who opts into this promo will receive a risk-free first bet of up to $600 during the NCAA Tournament.
March Madness betting at FanDuel IA
Spread the Love
FanDuel IA Sportsbook is spreading the love again with the return of its popular offer. On Thursday, March 18, all FanDuel customers can wager on the Michigan State vs. UCLA First Four matchup.
For every 2,500 bettors who wager on the Spartans, FanDuel will move the spread one point in UCLA’s favor. This offer is good until tipoff. The max wager is $50.
March Madness betting at BetRivers IA
BetRivers Sportsbook is offering a new March Madness promotion every day until April. Simply visit the BetRivers app or website for the latest deal.
March Madness betting at William Hill IA
You can place a $10+ parlay bet of four or more legs and get 100% refund of your stake if you lose. Choose from any NCAA men’s college basketball games held March 19-20. Minimum odds are +300. Refund will come in the form of a free bet and must be used within seven days.
William Hill bettors can place a pregame, points spread wager of at least $50 on the Grand Canyon vs. Iowa game on Saturday, March 20. This offer expires at tipoff. Win or lose, you will receive a free bet equal to the total points scored by the leading scorer on your team. The free bet must be used within seven days.