Casino Queen Marquette: Slots, Gaming, Buffet
Safely moored along the Mississippi River bank in Marquette is the Casino Queen Marquette, one of Iowa’s premium gambling destinations.
After years of renovations and changes in ownership, Casino Queen Marquette is a stationary riverboat casino. Its casino floor is over 17,000 square feet, with more than 400 slot machines, video poker and electronic table games.
There are several restaurants and bars on the premises, from fine dining to a delicious buffet. There is also a large meeting space.
If you need an overnight stay, you’ll find several hotels nearby.
You must be 21 years or older to enter the casino.
Casino Queen Marquette
- Address: 100 Anti Monopoly, Marquette, IA 52158
- Owner/Operator: CQ Holdings/Casino Queen Marquette Inc.
- Hours: 9 a.m.-2 a.m. daily
- Casino Games: 400 + video slots and video poker, three electronic blackjack games, roulette and craps
- Sportsbook: Yes
- Poker Room: No
Top alternatives for online casino players in Iowa
of Gold Coins for $10
Iowa Casinos in the News
Casino Queen Marquette Online Gambling Partnership
Casino Queen Marquette is a land-based riverboat casino that offers a plethora of casino gaming. It also hosts a retail fubo Sportsbook, which became available in November 2021.
Casino at Queen Marquette
With a casino floor covering 17,000 square feet, Casino Queen Marquette boasts an engaging gambling space. Multi-denomination slot machines are the majority. The casino showcases modern decor, comfortable seating and proper lighting.
Multiple hosts are roaming the facility that will provide world-class service.
The games you’ll encounter at Casino Queen Marquette are from the industry’s leading casino software providers, such as IGT, Bally, SG and Konami.
The best quality slots include Lock it Link, 88 Fortunes and Wild Panda. There is also a nonsmoking area.
Casino Queen Marquette offers promotions and deals to visitors regularly:
- Earn & Get Buffet: Every Friday, you can eat free at the Market Street Buffet until 9 p.m. if you earn 500 loyalty points.
- Fab 50: When playing with cash, credit or debit cards, all casino guests 50 and older can enjoy a 15% discount on lunch at the Market Street Buffet every Wednesday.
Casino Queen Marquette has 429 slot machines on the casino floor, including the latest releases. You can try various betting limits, including penny slots and $1-$5 games.
Progressive jackpot slots, such as Dali Dali Jade Wins, Game King, Lightning Link, Crazy Hot Jackpots and Sapphire Wins, often reach jackpots of thousands of dollars.
Casino Queen Marquette is home to several live dealer table games:
- Three-card poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
There are also a few electronic table games based on craps, roulette and blackjack, such as:
- Fusion Roulette
- Shoot To Win Craps
- Fusion Blackjack
Royalty Rewards Club
All Casino Queen Marquette visitors in Iowa can join a generous Royalty Rewards Club that awards you every time you make a real money wager at any game on the casino floor.
The rewards club is a multi-tier loyalty program that gives you perks, including free slot play, restaurant discounts, promotional offers, point multipliers and discounts for banquet and meeting room rentals.
If you want to generate loyalty credits, don’t forget to insert your Royalty Rewards Club card into the machine each time you sit down at a slot. The more you play, the faster you climb to higher bonus levels.
Each wagered dollar gets you one loyalty point. You only need five loyalty points to redeem for free play, etc.
The bonus scheme is also available at DraftKings at Casino Queen in East St. Louis, IL.
Here are bonus levels and respective benefits, together with the points you need to reach those levels:
- Ruby (0–24,999 tier credits): Promotional offers, point multiplier events, buffet menu discounts, free slot play, etc.
- Emerald (25,000–99,999 tier credits collected annually): All benefits from the Ruby level, plus birthday offers, special promotions, invitations to tournaments and parties, etc.
- Diamond (100,000–349,999 tier credits collected annually): All benefits from the Emerald level, plus access to casino hosts and VIP Players Lounge, annual tier gift, greater discounts, etc.
- Crown ( 350,000+ tier credits collected annually): All benefits from the Diamond level, plus a personal casino host, tickets to regional sporting events, customer advisory dinners, etc.
Casino Queen Marquette Poker Room
Unfortunately, there isn’t a dedicated poker room at Casino Queen Marquette. However, you can enjoy Ultimate Texas Hold’em and three-card poker. You will get to play against the dealers in those poker versions rather than other players.
Casino Queen Marquette Amenities
Hotels near Casino Queen Marquette
Since Casino Queen Marquette is a moored riverboat, there wasn’t room to build a hotel. With its convenient location, Casino Queen Marquette can offer several hotel options in the area.
Cobblestone Inn & Suites
Cobblestone Inn & Suites is a couple of blocks away from Casino Queen Marquette. It offers a great view of the Mississippi River from most of its 54 rooms. The facility provides a variety of amenities that can help you relax or get work done, such as free WiFi access, a 24-hour business center, beer and wine bar, fitness center and more.
Country Inn & Suites Prairie du Chien, WI
Country Inn & Suites in Prairie du Chien, WI, offers the best country-side hospitality. Namely, the complimentary breakfast, local atmosphere at Buckhorn Grill & Pub, and a masterfully decorated lobby with a fireplace are bound to make you feel at home. There is even a special casino package for Casino Queen Marquette visitors, including free admission to the hotel’s Bear Foot Bay Indoor Waterpark, free shuttle service and more.
Dining options and buffet menu
There are several eateries on-site to satisfy your hunger or thirst, including an extensive buffet:
- Market Street Buffet: Here, you can try local dishes, such as home-style broasted chicken and more.
- Deli & Chips: You can grab a quick freshly-made sandwich and snacks here.
- Market Street Baking Co.: Enjoy local pies, pastries and cookies, and grab a drink.
The 2,100-square-foot event space is available for group events and all types of meetings, gatherings and banquets. Catering and bar services are available upon request, and eight long tables for 250 guests. WiFi, a computer projector, mics, podiums, etc.
Casino Queen Marquette History
Casino Queen Marquette’s story begins with the riverboat Miss Marquette, founded by Sodak Gaming in 1999. In 2000, the Isle of Capri company bought the riverboat and rebranded it as Isle of Capri Marquette.
However, the casino’s rebranding story did not end there. Following renovations of the exterior and interior, it was renamed Lady Luck in 2009.
The company sold the property to CQ Holdings in 2016 for around $50 million. That is when the facility was named Casino Queen Marquette. Nowadays, its name is synonymous with top-quality casino gambling in the area.