WinnaVegas Casino Resort: Gaming, Bingo, Live Shows
WinnaVegas Casino Resort offers a range of games, including 750+ slot machines, table games and bingo. It’s home to significant bingo tournaments that take place almost every day.
The casino gaming floor occupies 54,353 square feet, provides an array of entertainment options to its customers. WinnaVegas is one of the four tribal casinos in Iowa. Its resort includes a hotel and several dining options.
A 1,500-seat event center was one of the most recent additions, hosting popular acts year-round. WinnaVegas also features a pool, gift shop, video gaming lounge and golf simulator.
WinnaVegas Casino Resort
- Address: 1500 330th St., Sloan, IA 51055
- Owner/Operator: Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska
- Hours: 24/7
- Casino games: 750+ slots, nine table games and a bingo hall
- Sportsbook: No
- Poker: Yes, three tables
Best substitutes for IA online casino players
of Gold Coins for $10
Iowa Casinos in the News
Casino at WinnaVegas Resort
The WinnaVegas Casino in Sloan, IA, has been operating successfully since 1992. It features more than 750 slot machines and nine table games, with the casino floor spanning over 54,000 square feet.
The casino’s interior is modern and stylish. It’s bright and features various patterns on the floor and the walls that make it memorable, along with the elegant decor.
Slot machines are sprinkled all over the casino, which includes popular games from leading providers SG Gaming, Everi and Amatic:
- Wild 7s
- Mystery Stacked Reels
- Jackpot Alert Vegas
- Little Shop of Horrors
- The Vault Egypt Gems
- Fortune Coin Boost!
- Smokin’ Hot Stuff Jackpot Respins
- The Vault China Blessings
- Jackpot Alert Anubis
- Triple Threat
You can find several slot machines, including three-reel slots and five-reel slots. Minimum bets start at 1 cent.
The casino also features Class II slots. These are only available in tribal casinos and are bingo games that mimic slots. Essentially, the outcome of every spin is determined by the numbers in bingo, which are translated into reel combos. By placing a wager on such a device, you’re basically buying a lottery ticket.
This type of game is available to everyone 18 or older. Two popular options among visitors are Money Ball and Money Ball Inferno.
The table games section consists of nine tables that offer the following games:
- Mississippi stud
- Pai gow poker
The table games are available from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. Wednesdays through Sundays.
Bingo is a big part of WinnaVegas Casino Resort, as there’s a separate bingo hall where you can play almost every day. Here’s a list of bingo tournaments:
- Wednesdays: $15 buy-in, $250 payout
- Thursdays: Ladies Night — Admission opens at 4:15 p.m., and the main session takes place at 7 p.m. Free Level 1 if you buy $2 Fish and 1 Pig tickets
- Fridays: Double Payout — Level 1 offers $250 payout; Level 2 offers $500 payout; Level 3 payout is $800. Admission opens at 4:15 p.m., and the main session starts at 7 p.m.
- Saturdays: Double Payout — Identical to Friday
- Sunday Matinee: ½ Price Night — Admission starts at 2:15 p.m., and games start as early as 3:15 p.m. The main session is at 5 p.m.
Bingo games aren’t available on Mondays and Tuesdays. If you’re a bingo fan, make sure to explore the package pricing to learn more about various options to improve your bingo experience at the WinnaVegas Casino Resort.
Most importantly, bingo games feature several jackpots in thousands of dollars.
ClubWINN rewards program
The loyalty program at WinnaVegas is called ClubWINN, and it allows you to collect points while playing games, progress through levels and earn various benefits, including:
- Cash prizes
- Free play
- VIP invitations
- Member-only parties
- Discounts at Flowers Island Restaurant and the gift shop
- Tickets to various events at WinnaVegas
You need to visit guest services with your photo ID to become a basic member to join the club. You’ll receive $10 in free play as a welcome gift from the casino.
The four levels you can achieve if you become an active member are:
- ClubWINN: The basic level of membership
- Silver Level: Requires 3,000 annual tier points
- Gold Level: Requires 10,000 annual tier points
- Diamond Level: Requires 20,000+ annual tier points
Once you reach the silver level, you’ll have access to various pre-sales for concert tickets. Moreover, you’ll get a 10% gift shop discount in cash or on your credit card. Every quarter, you’ll be able to play games for two days and receive double points. Finally, you’ll have access to all casino gift days.
Gold level members will receive member-only invitations to events, annual gold level gifts, personal host service and a dedicated line at the Flowers Island Restaurant and guest services. Moreover, you’ll get complimentary check cashing, a 15% gift shop discount, one daily complimentary drink at the Kiosk and invitations to gold-only events.
Diamond members can get even higher gift shop discounts, invitations to diamond-only events, and access to all other exclusive benefits for top-tier members, in addition to all the other perks for gold and silver members.
Apart from the standard membership, you can enjoy other benefits from WinnaVegas’ rewards program. All US military active duty, retired and veteran members can get Patriot Cards, which offer a 15% discount at any food or bar outlet at WinnaVegas, the hotel or the inn, gift shop, and box office.
The casino also offers the Young at Heart Wednesday promotion, offering $5 in free play to all guests 40 and older.
Finally, the casino offers a special WinnaVegas app, available on the Google Play Store and the App Store. The app will notify customers about the latest promotions. Moreover, it lets you buy tickets, book hotel rooms, and even track your ClubWINN account. Bingo fans can also receive jackpot updates.
WinnaVegas Poker Room
WinnaVegas Casino currently features a poker room with three tables. Apart from poker cash games in Iowa, visitors can also enjoy occasional tournaments, including the First Saturday Mega Stack No-Limit Hold’em, which takes place every first Saturday of the month.
Additional tournaments happen occasionally, so make sure to check with the casino to see if one is coming up.
WinnaVegas Casino Resort Amenities
If you’re looking for more than casino games, WinnaVegas provides several options.
Hotel at WinnaVegas Casino Resort
The WinnaVegas Casino Hotel is a mid-range, three-star property, allowing visitors to stay the night. The hotel offers single king and double king rooms and a single king suite. Handicapped single king rooms and suites are also available.
Apart from free parking, the hotel includes free high-speed Wi-Fi for all visitors, a fitness center, a business center and a pool. It’s a nonsmoking hotel.
WinnaVegas has special offers for visitors who want to stay in the hotel. Please take into account that the offers change from time to time. At the moment, there are two active offers:
- Dine and Play Hotel Package: Sunday through Thursday, $119; Friday and Saturday, $159. It includes one-night accommodation (king or double), two $15 food vouchers, two $5 breakfast vouchers and $25 in free play. Earn 200 tier points and receive additional free play money.
- Stay and Play Hotel Package: Costs $79. This package includes $10 in free play per person (two people max) — available Sunday through Thursday only.
Three dining options are available to WinnaVegas visitors: Kasu Cafe, Flowers Island Restaurant and Concessions.
Kasu Cafe offers finger food, burgers and sandwiches in addition to standard nonalcoholic drinks. Early birds could also get the special breakfast offer until 10 a.m. — breakfast special, Kasu breakfast and breakfast burrito.
Other meal options include a classic burger, breaded chicken sandwich, Reuben, breaded buffalo chicken wrap and prime rib melt. Kasu Cafe’s hours are:
- Sundays to Thursdays: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Fridays and Saturdays: 8 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.
The cafe also offers a happy hour from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Mondays to Thursdays and from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sundays. Chicken wings are available for 50 cents and hot dogs for $1.50 apiece.
Flowers Island Restaurant
WinnaVegas was built on an area that was once an island in the Missouri River. The island was called Flower’s Island, and that’s what the restaurant was named after.
The restaurant offers an array of dishes at affordable prices. The main dishes are broasted chicken, open-faced hot beef, baseball steak, ribeye steak, whole catfish, fried shrimp and crab legs. Every Saturday is the Saturday special main dish — slow-roasted prime rib dinner.
Flowers Island also offers soups, salads, several dessert options and nonalcoholic beverages. The restaurant has the following schedule:
- Wednesdays to Fridays: 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays and Tuesdays: Closed
Concessions restaurant is open only when there are bingo sessions. It offers standard food, including hamburgers, cheeseburgers, sandwiches and chicken strips.
WinnaVegas Casino & Resort in Sloan boasts a large entertainment center that features acts from all over the country. The box office hours are 10 a.m. to midnight, so make sure to check the schedule to learn more about upcoming shows and concerts.
- Conference Center: The resort also offers a big conference center where you can plan an array of events and celebrations with the help of in-house event coordinators. The center is also available for weddings, parties and groups.
- Pool: The indoor pool is open every day from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and offers a hot tub, a locker room (with a shower), poolside seating and a handicap chair lift.
- Gift Shop: The gift shop offers plenty of WinnaVegas-branded apparel if you want to commemorate your visit. The most popular items in the shop are jewelry, dreamcatchers and blankets. There are also plenty of hand-crafted items made by tribe members. ClubWINN members can use discounts for gift shop purchases. The shop is open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Gaming Lounge: Those who prefer video games to casino titles can play Nintendo Wii, PlayStation and Xbox games in the gaming lounge. It’s free for all hotel guests and features dozens of popular titles. The lounge is available for all ages, but children younger than 12 must have adult accompaniment.
- Golf Simulator: Golf lovers can try hitting the ball on some of the most popular courses around the globe, thanks to the golf simulator available at WinnaVegas. The simulator is available every day from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
History of WinnaVegas Casino Resort
WinnaVegas opened its doors in April 1992. Since then, the property has expanded and gained a reputation as one of the best casinos in the area.
The casino opened a new hotel in 2012, featuring 78 rooms and plenty of non-gambling amenities. The 1,500-seat entertainment center opened in 2013, and the casino launched a poker room in 2014.
The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska operates the resort. The tribe’s roots date back to 500 BC in northwest Kentucky. The tribe arrived in Nebraska in the 19th century.
The Winnebago Tribe is federally recognized. It makes one part of the Ho-Chunk Native American people, with the other being the Ho-Chunk Nation of Wisconsin. The historical language of the Winnebago Tribe is part of the Siouan family.