Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf And Sportsbook
Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf is one of the best-known casinos in Iowa, especially in the Quad Cities. This Bettendorf casino-resort borders Illinois along the banks of the Mississippi River.
The casino floor provides more than 36,000 square feet of gaming space. It’s packed with close to 1,000 slot machines with a variety of denominations, as well as dozens of video poker and classic table games.
Isle Casino Bettendorf hosts Caesars Sportsbook, where you can place sports bets while visiting the retail site at Isle. When you’re not visiting Isle, you can still bet with the Caesars app, so you can continue to enjoy wagering on a variety of sports no matter where you are in Iowa.
The two hotel towers of Isle Casino Bettendorf help it attain a lofty title of a premier casino-resort in the Hawkeye State. The hotel offers more than 500 deluxe rooms, large meeting space and four exclusive restaurants and bars.
Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf
- Address: 1777 Isle Parkway, Bettendorf, IA 52722
- Owner and Operator: Caesars Entertainment
- Hours of Operation: 24/7
- Casino Games: 950+ slots, baccarat, blackjack, craps, roulette, and poker tables
- Sportsbook: Yes, online and retail
- Poker: No
Best substitutes for Iowa casino players
of Gold Coins for $10
Iowa Casinos in the News
Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf Gambling Partnerships
Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf features a Caesars Sportsbook in Iowa. Having established a land-based sportsbook, Caesars went on to launch an online version you can access from your computer, tablet and smartphone while within the Iowa state borders.
Casino at Isle Bettendorf
The gaming at Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf sets it apart from the rest. There are nearly 1,000 slot machines within the 36,000-plus square feet of gaming space.
While slots may be the casino’s bread and butter, you shouldn’t overlook the classic table games. There are around 20 table games, including blackjack, roulette, baccarat and poker. You’ll also find e-roulette with additional bonus features, such as 5 Treasures Baccarat with Dragon Bonus, which you won’t find at many other casinos.
Isle Casino Bettendorf in Iowa is no stranger to exclusive bonuses and promotions for new and existing customers. The Caesars Rewards loyalty program brings a plethora of perks to its members. However, there are also other promotions, such as:
- New Member Bonus: Newly registered players will receive a welcome bonus worth $500 in free play.
- Birthday Bash Bonus: In the month of your birthday, the guests will receive the birthday bash bonus of either $5 in free play or a drink at Lone Wolf bar.
Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf’s slots on offer can match the offering at a Las Vegas establishment. With 935 slots and video poker machines from renowned software providers such as IGT, WMS and Bally, there will never be a dull moment on the casino floor. The most popular titles are:
- 88 Fortunes
- Dragon Link
- Lightning Link
- Wheel of Fortune
These slots with progressive jackpots are also at A-list casinos throughout the US.
Isle’s slot portfolio is regularly updated with new releases, and you can expect to find slots with various denominations. You’ll have an opportunity to play on a variety of penny and multi-dollar machines catering to the needs of even the finickiest slot players out there.
For the top-quality and non-stop table game action, you can count on around 20 different tables on Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf’s casino floor. For example, there are blackjack tables with hand-shuffled decks and TriLux/Super TriLux bonus bets that pay odds up to 270 to 1. Furthermore, you’ll find Mississippi Stud three-card game with a progressive jackpot, Face Up Pai Gow Poker, Three Card Poker, craps, roulette and plenty of other games for all types of players. High rollers will cherish the opportunity to wager up to $1,000 on blackjack games. On the other hand, those who don’t like betting large amounts can opt for the Pai Gow progressive jackpot game, where bets start at $1.
The complete list of available table games is as follows:
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em tables
- Three Card Poker with a six-card bonus side bet
- Face Up Pai Gow Poker progressive jackpot
- Mississippi Stud table with a progressive jackpot
- 5 Treasures Commission Baccarat with dragon bonus
Caesars Rewards program
Since Caesars Entertainment owns Isle Casino and Hotel Bettendorf, it’s no wonder why the casino is home to one of the most generous and prolific loyalty programs in the casino world — Caesars Rewards.
Before, players at Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf used the One Club/Trop Advantage loyalty program. However, it has transitioned into the six-tier Caesars Rewards program. This program gives you a chance to win free-play credit, free or discounted stay at hotels, special member pricing at participating restaurants, airfare credit, complimentary access to events and many other perks.
The more tier credits you earn, the faster you climb the loyalty ladder. You earn one tier credit when you:
- Spend $1 at retail outlets
- Wager $5 on slots
- Wager $10 on video poker
You can establish two loyalty accounts — Caesars Rewards Local and Caesars Rewards Main Account. The local account and its corresponding loyalty card are only valid at the casino where you have set them up. In contrast, the main account allows you to accumulate and use the loyalty credit at all participating casinos across America.
Check out the table of loyalty levels and their point requirements:
- Gold: 0+ tier credits
- Platinum: 4,000+ tier credits
- Diamond: 12,000+ tier credits
- Diamond Plus: 20,000+ tier credits
- Diamond Elite: 60,000+ tier credits
- Seven Stars: 125,000+ tier credits
The partnership between Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf and the sports betting giant Caesars brings bettors the most diverse sports wagering menu in Iowa. Hundreds of betting markets on football, soccer, basketball, hockey and other premier sports await at the casino floor of Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf. Sports enthusiasts will have a chance to bet on NBA, NHL, MLB and NFL.
The hours at Caesars are:
- 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. from Mondays through Fridays
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays
- Kiosks are available daily from 10 a.m. to midnight
There are 12 55-inch odds boards so you can track the odds as the action unfolds. Also, eight 65-inch viewing monitors and plenty of standard and high-top tables make sure you are in a comfortable setting while placing bets on your favorite teams.
Online and mobile sportsbook
Caesars has dedicated mobile apps for Android and Apple devices, which means you can bet on sports in Iowa at Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf.
The mobile IA sportsbook apps are highly responsive and feature all betting options you can find in their land-based counterparts, including live betting.
Isle Casino Bettendorf Poker Room
Although Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf does not have a dedicated poker room, that doesn’t mean you can’t have a play real-money poker in Iowa. Namely, there are two Ultimate Texas Hold’em poker tables, a Three Card Poker game with a six-card bonus side bet and Face Up Pai Gow Poker and Mississippi Stud poker version that will quench your thirst for this classic game in the best way possible.
Isle Casino Hotel Amenities
Hotel at Isle Bettendorf
If you are looking for deluxe accommodation while playing your beloved casino games, you will be thrilled to learn what the Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf has to offer. Namely, you’ll find over 500 contemporary-modeled rooms with air conditioning, LCD TV sets, free Wi-Fi, coffeemakers, refrigerators and many other amenities.
The hotel includes a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor swimming pool and a 40,000-square-foot meeting and conference space where you can host glamorous gala events, banquets and other special occasions.
With six types of rooms and suites with upscale finishes, comfortable bedding and neutral colors, you can choose the perfect accommodation for you and your party.
There are four restaurants and bars at Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf. Each brings a unique touch to the well-acclaimed American fine dining scene through their numerous fresh and innovative delicacies. The available dining options and lounges are:
- Keller’s American Grill: If you crave a comfortable atmosphere, superb burgers, cold beer and an upscale dining experience, then Keller’s American Grill is just what you need. Experienced chefs prepare remarkable dishes, which are bound to tantalize your senses.
- Farmers Pick Buffet: Farmers Pick Buffet brings you a selection of over 80 homemade dishes and many flavorful specials daily.
- Keller’s Express: Keller’s Express is your go-to destination for late-night snacks and quick meals on the go. Those among you who have a sweet tooth will be happy to find delicious ice cream and other mouthwatering desserts on offer as well.
- The Lone Wolf: The Lone Wolf bar is where cold beers run in gallons and where fun is guaranteed. You can grab a drink and have a blast with your friends while watching your favorite sports teams battle it out on the big screens.
See All Casinos and Sportsbooks in Iowa
- Ameristar Casino Council Bluffs
- Diamond Jo Casino Dubuque
- Diamond Jo Worth Casino: Sportsbook And Poker Room
- Grand Falls Casino: Poker And Sportsbook
- Hard Rock Casino Sioux City: Hotel And Sportsbook
- Harrah’s Casino Council Bluffs
- Horseshoe Casino Council Bluffs: Poker Room And Sportsbook
- Isle Casino Hotel Waterloo And Sportsbook
- Lakeside Hotel Casino: Poker And Sportsbook
- Prairie Meadows Casino: Poker, Racetrack And Sportsbook
- Rhythm City Casino Resort And Sportsbook
- Riverside Casino & Golf Resort: Slots, Poker An Sportsbook
- Wild Rose Casino Clinton
- Wild Rose Casino Emmetsburg
Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf History
Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf was founded in 1995 under the name of Lady Luck Bettendorf. It was a riverboat casino first — in fact, it belonged to the upper echelon of riverboat casinos in the Quad Cities area. However, in 2000, Lady Luck Gaming, the company that had owned the casino, was purchased by Isle of Capri Casinos, another powerful gaming corporation.
The casino’s name was then changed into Isle of Capri Bettendorf. Nevertheless, after the casino was restructured from being a riverboat casino to a land-based one, the name had to be changed again into Isle Casino Bettendorf.
In 2017, Eldorado Resorts, now known as Caesars Entertainment, bought the entire Isle of Capri Casinos company, including Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf, which set the casino on the course of becoming a top gaming destination in the border area of Iowa and Illinois.