Caesars Sportsbook Iowa Promo Code LEGALFULL Offers $1,250
Caesars Sportsbook offers an all-around great online sports betting option in Iowa, with a range of bonuses, sports you can bet on and wagers you can place. When you create a Caesars Iowa account your initial wager will be on Caesars for up to $1,250. You just need to use the Caesars Iowa promo code LEGALFULL. That also will net you 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®.
We will cover all the above, plus options for banking, customer support, and downloading and installing the Caesars Sportsbook app. Finally, we’ll cover how Caesars stacks up versus other online sportsbooks in Iowa.
Caesars Sportsbook Iowa sign-up bonus
Our readers can try out the Caesars sports betting app and claim arguably the best welcome bonus in the business. That’s because it comes in three parts. First, your opening cash bet is on Caesars for up to $1,250. Then you’ll get 1,000 Tier Credits. And finally, you’ll receive 1,000 Reward Credits®.
To get started, join Caesars Sportsbook Iowa and enter the Caesars Iowa promo code LEGALFULL during registration.
- Complete the registration process.
- Use the Caesars Iowa promo code LEGALFULL.
- Place your first wager, just make sure it will settle no later than 30 days after opening your account.
And that’s it. Just wait for the bet to be settled. If it ends up returning $0.00, then Caesars Iowa will issue you a refund in the form of a free bet. The maximum free bet available is $1,250. You’ll need to use that free bet in two weeks, otherwise, it will expire. You do not get the value of a free bet back, only the winnings from it.
Caesars Sportsbook promo code for Iowa in 2022
|Iowa Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook|
|Caesars Iowa Promo Code||LEGALFULL
|Caesars Iowa Sign-up Bonus||First wager on Caesars (max of $1,250) +
1,000 Tier Credits
1,000 Reward Credits®
|Last Updated||November 2022|
Caesars Sportsbook sign-up bonus requirements
The offer is good for your first bet, just make sure it’s not a long-term futures bet. That’s because it needs to settle no later than 30 days after your account was created.
If you lose that bet, you will be given as a single-use free bet. You won’t be able to withdraw the amount of the free bet. It must be used to place a bet, and any winnings you gain from the credit will be yours to do with as you wish. Caesars is offering our readers a lot of incentive to open a new account today.
Can I trust Caesars Sports?
Yes, Caesars is a trustworthy name in the gambling industry. Furthermore, it is licensed and regulated by the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission. You should have no worries about your personal and financial data with Caesars.
How old do you have to be to bet on the Caesars online sportsbook?
You have to be at least 21 years old to bet at an online sportsbook in Iowa. Caesars will check your age and identity when you register for an account.
Why does Caesars need to know my location?
In order to place bets at online sportsbooks in Iowa, you must be within state lines. That is why Caesars uses geolocation to verify your whereabouts when you are logged in. If you do not allow the geolocation or you’re outside the state, you won’t be able to bet.
Getting started at Caesars Sportsbook in Iowa
To open an online sportsbook account at Caesars in Iowa, you’ll need to provide the following information:
- Email address
- Home address
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
To sign up with Caesars, all you have to do is head to the sportsbook homepage, select “Play Now” and then tap “Sign Up.” After submitting the completed form, you will be all signed up.
How do I download the Caesars Sports Iowa app?
The Caesars app is free and available for Android and iOS devices. Downloading it will be a straightforward process that’ll take around a minute.
How to download the Caesars Sports app for iOS
Head to the main page of the Caesars online sportsbook, scroll to the bottom and click “Get the App.” Choose “Download for iOS.” From there, follow any additional prompts to complete the download process.
How to download the Caesars Sports app for Android
Again click on “Get the App” at the bottom of the homepage, and then this time tap “Download for Android.” Once more follow any additional prompts to complete the process.
Where do I find Caesars Sportsbook promotions?
On the Caesars app, there is a tab at the bottom labeled “Promos” with a megaphone icon, while on the website there is a link labeled “Promotions” at the top of the screen. Clicking them will take you to the Caesars promotions page. From there, you can click the “More info” button below every promo to find out precisely how each offer works.
What types of promotions does Caesars offer?
Caesars has a variety of deals for players. Here are some of the types of promos you might find:
- Win-wins: The majority of promotions at Caesars are win-wins. You’ll need to bet a certain amount on a specific game, usually $25, $50 or $100 on the spread or moneyline. Then if the team you bet on wins, you will win free bets based on how players or the team as a whole performed. For example, a baseball promo awarded you $25 in free bets for every home run the team you wagered on hit as long as that team won the game.
- Win or lose: You don’t always have to get your bet right to receive a reward at Caesars, though. You’ll find promos where you can win free bets, win or lose. Claiming the free bets isn’t always as easy, though. Sticking with the baseball theme, you would get $25 for every run the team you bet on scores in the seventh inning of the game. Obviously, if your team doesn’t score in the seventh, you don’t get anything extra.
- Make a wager, get a free bet: At times, Caesars will make things even easier. You just need to make a specific bet — a four-leg parlay for $20 or more for instance — and you will receive a $10 free bet. And if your parlay ends up winning, even better.
Are there daily odds boosts at Caesars?
Yes, not only does Caesars Sports offer boosted bets every day, it offers more daily boosts than most other sportsbooks we’ve come across. Simply click on the “Boosts” link and you can check out all the wagers with increased odds for that day. Caesars also allows boosted odds bets of up to $100, while most other sportsbooks limit wagers to $50 on odds boosts.
Why should I choose the Caesars Sportsbook app?
- Quality Promotions:The promotions on the Caesars Sports app are among the best you’ll. While it’s somewhat up to personal preference as to which oddsmaker has the best promos, there’s no doubt that Caesars is right there with FanDuel, DraftKings, BetMGM and PointsBet for the top honors.
- Solid App and Website:Betting on sports is tough enough, so you don’t want a sportsbook app or website that makes things even harder. Luckily, the Caesars Sports app does the opposite and makes it super easy to place bets, make deposits and request withdrawals.
- Rewards Club:When you join Caesars Sportsbook, you’ll also become a member of Caesars Rewards, which is the loyalty club connected to all Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts properties. Now each bet you place will earn you rewards points that are redeemable for dining, shopping, hotel stays and much more.
What won’t I like about the Caesars Sportsbook app?
While Caesars is among the premier sportsbooks in Iowa, there are still a few areas where we’d like to see it improve.
- Few Low-Stakes Promos: Caesars has gotten better at offering more promotions that work with smaller bets, but there still are a number of promos that require $50 or $100 bets. That might be totally doable for some users, but for others it simply prices them out of a number of promotions at Caesars.
- Promos Pay Out in Free Bets: While this isn’t wholly unique to Caesars, it still is a little unfortunate when risk-free bets and other promos all pay out in free bets. Free bets are nice, but rewarding with site credit or cash is even better.
What kind of bets can I make at Caesars Iowa sportsbook?
Caesars offers an array of bets for all the top sports leagues in the US and abroad. That means you can bet on spreads, moneylines and totals along with futures, props, round robins, parlays and teasers. Here is an example of what you might see listed for an NFL game at Caesars, followed by explanations of the various bets.
|Green Bay Packers||+2.5 (-110)||+120||Over 52.0 (-110)|
|Kansas City Chiefs||-2.5 (-110)||-140||Under 52.0 (-110)|
How to bet against the spread
When you bet on the spread, you need to take the margin of victory into account. For the example above between the Green Bay Packers and Kansas City Chiefs, the favored Chiefs (-2.5) will have 2.5 points subtracted from their point total at the end of the game if you bet on Kansas City. If you wagered on the Packers, they will have 2.5 points added to their total. If your team is ahead after doing the math, then your spread bet wins.
How moneyline odds work
The moneyline is what you will bet on if you simply are wagering on which side you think is going to win. As far as the odds, the Chiefs’ moneyline is -140, which means you would need to bet $140 to win $100 on a successful bet. The Packers’ moneyline of +120 means that if you bet $100, you would win $120 in profit on a successful bet. The same conversion rates apply to the odds for spreads and totals, which are generally around -110 on both sides.
Betting on totals at Caesars
Totals bets are for the combined points in a game. The sportsbook sets a line, and you can wager if you think the combined score will be over or under that line. In this example, Caesars has set the line at 52.0. That opens up the possibility of a push, which would happen if the two teams combined for exactly 52 points. If that were to happen, Caesars would refund your wager.
Guide to prop betting
Prop bets are simply wagers on whether various events will or will not occur during games. For most pro sports, you will find a myriad of prop betting options for players, teams and the game as a whole. Note that Iowa does not allow prop bets on individual college athletes, so you won’t find those wagers at Caesars in Iowa.
The Caesars Sports app also has a variety of futures bets on season-long outcomes for both pro and college leagues. Just click on the league you’re interested in and then select “Futures bets.” For instance, prior to the start of the NFL season, you would be able to bet on a team to win the Super Bowl, a conference or a division. You also can bet on how many wins each team will have, whether a team will make the playoffs or on a player to win the MVP award, defensive player of the year, comeback player of the year or offensive or defensive rookie of the year.
Parlay, teaser and round robin betting
These wagers all involve selecting multiple single bets and linking them together. In doing so, you then have the chance to win more than you otherwise would had you placed the bets individually.
To illustrate how these three options work, here’s an example. Say one NFL Sunday you want to wager on the Chiefs, Packers, Minnesota Vikings and Chicago Bears to cover the spread in four different games. Here’s how those selections would work with each of the options:
- Parlays: On its own, each bet has -110 odds, but joined together in a four-leg parlay, the odds become +1228, so a $10 bet would win you a bit more than $120. The downside is that you need to get all four games correct. Otherwise, you win nothing.
- Teasers: Maybe you’re a little unsure about all four teams covering, so you decide to make a six-point teaser instead. This means the lines for all of your picks will move six points in your favor, making your bets that much easier to win. The downside is the odds are now only +260, and you still need to get all your picks right.
- Round Robins: That’s where round robins come in. For instance, if you choose the “RR by 3’s from 4” option, you’re combining all of the picks in groups of three to make four different parlays. Now, if you get three of the four games right, you’ll win one of those three-leg parlays and still win some money.
Live betting on the Caesars Sportsbook app
Live betting lets you bet on games as they are taking place, whenever there are games available, and it’s pretty much 24 hours a day thanks to international sports.
The main difference between pregame betting and live betting is that the lines and odds change much, much faster during live betting. On the Caesars app, it also means you can bet on what the result of the next play or at-bat will be for the top games. So be sure the game you’re watching isn’t on a delay.
Can I bet on the Iowa Hawkeyes at Caesars online sportsbook?
Yes. Unlike in some states, like New Jersey, you can bet on local colleges and universities in Iowa. So you’ll be able to wager on the Hawkeyes as well as the Iowa State Cyclones, Northern Iowa Panthers and Drake Bulldogs, all of which field Division I football and basketball teams.
One of the things you will not find, however, is any prop bets on any of the players on any of those four teams, or any NCAA teams, for that matter. That’s because Iowa sports betting law does not allow college player prop bets.
How do I get money on (and off!) Caesars Sports quickly?
Making deposits and withdrawals is fairly easy on either the Caesars app or website. While we find the banking methods to be fairly extensive, make sure there are options that suit you. There’s nothing worse than winning a big bet and not having a convenient way to cash out your winnings.
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|Online Bank Transfer||$20||Instant|
|ACH (e-check)||$20||Up to 2 Days|
|Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card||$20||Instant|
|PayNearMe||$20||Roughly 15 Minutes|
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|Online Bank Transfer||No Minimum||Within 72 hours|
|ACH (e-check)||No Minimum||Within 72 hours|
|Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card||No Minimum||Within 72 hours|
How do I get help at Caesars Sportsbook in Iowa?
If you experience any problems with Caesars, there are a number of options for getting help. All of them begin with clicking the “Support” link on the website or clicking on your account and then scrolling down to the support options on the app.
- Live Chat: Start an online chat with a real person as soon as a representative is available.
- Email: Selecting this option lets you send a message through your Caesars account and await a response.
- Call: You also can call 855-754-1200 to speak with a help desk member.
- Online Help: Selecting this option opens the Caesars help page, where you can peruse topics or look for solutions using the search bar.
How do I exclude myself from Caesars Sports?
Caesars provides a number of choices if you want to impose limits on your sportsbook account or shut it down completely. After signing into your account, you simply need to click on one of the “Responsible Gaming” links.
Once there, you can set your own limits for how much you can deposit, how much you can wager and how long you can be logged into the sportsbook website or app. You can set limits for days, weeks or months. And once you’ve reached a limit, you will not be able to exceed it.
You also can elect to close your Caesars Sportsbook account completely. Doing so does require filling out and submitting a form, and once you have done so, there is no going back. Though you will be able to withdraw whatever funds are remaining in your account.
Can I bet with Caesars Iowa Sportsbook in person?
Yes, you have six options when it comes to betting at a Caesars Sportsbook in person in Iowa. The retail sportsbooks are at the following locations:
Prairie Meadows Casino
- Address: 1 Prairie Meadows Drive, Altoona, Iowa
- Phone: 515-967-1000
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Isle Casino Waterloo
- Address: 777 Isle of Capri Blvd., Waterloo, Iowa
- Phone: 877-475-3946
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Isle Casino Bettendorf
- Address: 1777 Isle Parkway, Bettendorf, Iowa
- Phone: 610-241-1616
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; self-service kiosks open daily 10 a.m.-midnight
- Address: 777 Casino Drive, Osceola, Iowa
- Phone: 641-342-9511
- Hours: Monday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Tuesday-Wednesday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.; Thursday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Harrah’s Council Bluffs
- Address: 1 Harrah’s Blvd., Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Phone: 712-329-6000
- Hours: Kiosks open from 10 a.m.-midnight daily
- Address: 2701 23rd Ave., Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Phone: 712-323-2500
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday, 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; kiosks open daily from 10 a.m.-midnight
How does Caesars Sports compare to other Iowa sportsbooks?
Caesars is one of the preeminent online and retail sportsbooks in Iowa. We have no problem with ranking it right near the top of the list along with BetMGM, FanDuel, DraftKings, and we would even put PointsBet up there, as well. Caesars offers a variety of betting markets, competitive odds across the board and an abundance of high-quality promotions.
Caesars Iowa FAQ
Yes, when you sign up and use the Caesars Iowa promo code LEGALFULL your initial bet will be on Caesars for up to $1,250. You’ll also receive 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits®. Check out the terms and conditions for the Caesars welcome bonus in the sign-up bonus section above.
No, you don’t have to because as of January 1, 2021, sportsbooks in Iowa can offer remote registration.
No, you will not have to pay a fee to withdraw funds from Caesars, and there also is not a minimum withdrawal requirement.
Online sportsbook accounts are tied to individuals. Unlike social media accounts, you have to confirm your identity in order to open an account with Caesars or any other licensed sportsbook in the state. For that reason, you cannot have more than one account.
It’s a really close call. Instead of proclaiming a winner, we’ll just say this: We like the rewards program at DraftKings better, while the overall range of promotions at Caesars is slightly better. Both books offer a solid betting experience with a variety of wagering options, and both offer same-game parlays.