DRF Iowa Sportsboook Promo Code – $500 bonus Bet
The Daily Racing Form is one of the most popular online horse racing destinations in the US, with a wealth of news and insights. But DRF is about more than just horse racing, and it has expanded to offer online sports betting.
And when you sign up at DRF Sportsbook Iowa, you can claim up to a $500 bonus Bet.
In this review, we’ll go over what Daily Racing Form Sportsbook has to offer and how it differs from other Iowa oddsmakers like DraftKings, BetMGM, Caesars, and FanDuel.
DRF Sportsbook promo code for Iowa in December 2023
You don’t need a DRF Sportsbook promo code to receive the welcome bonus of a bonus bet. Read on for details on how to activate the offer.
|Online Sportsbook||DRF Sportsbook Iowa|
|DRF Promotional Code||None Needed|
|bonus Bet||Up to $500.|
|Last Updated||December 2023|
DRF Sportsbook welcome bonus — the fine print!
After creating a new account at DRF Sportsbook, new bettors will need to make a first deposit and first bet of a minimum $10 in order to qualify for the bonus Bet. For the purposes of claiming the bonus, any available deposit methods will work. The maximum bonus bet you can receive is $500.
If your first bet is a loser, the bonus bet bonus is applied to your account as Bonus Funds and will be applied to your bonus balance. Void bets do not qualify, if your first bet is void, you do not qualify for the bonus bet Welcome Offer. The bonus bet is non-withdrawable and must wager the bonus amount (the “Wagering Requirement”) 1X on any sports market.
If your bonus bet is a winning bet, any winnings paid to your account will not include the bonus bet stake amount.
Getting started at DRF Sportsbook in Iowa
Opening an account at DRF Sportsbook in Iowa is both simple and painless, with the process taking just a few minutes from start to finish. To begin, select the “Register” button on the DRF Sportsbook site. From there, follow the on-screen instructions, entering your personal details:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
Once you make your first deposit, you will be eligible to claim the welcome bonus. No DRF bonus code is needed — the bonus bet will be applied to your account as per the steps outlined in the welcome bonus section above.
How do I download the DRF sportsbook app?
The DRF app gives you an alternative to placing sports bets with the browser version of the site.
Before downloading the DRF app, you may want to create your account on the website first for the best user experience. Next, select the “mobile” link and then either “Available on the App Store” or “Get it on Google Play,” depending on whether you’re on iOS or Android.
Once you’ve done that, you can begin the installation process on your chosen device. After you’ve downloaded and installed the app, you can log in to the account you made previously and access the sportsbook on the go.
Where do I find DRF sports betting promotions?
DRF regularly adds new promotions at ia.drf.com, including the $500 bonus Bet, the $250 bonus bets via the Refer-A-Friend program and the Free Pro Sports Data packages for regular depositors.
DRF Sports Pro Betting Data Packages Include:
- Game Simulator & Powerline for all Matchups
- Exclusive Head-to-Head Betting Trends
- Line Movements & Percentages
- Daily Tipsheets for NFL, NBA & CBB
Why should I choose the DRF Sportsbook app?
There is a long list of good reasons to give DRF’s sportsbook a try. If we had to cut the list down to our three favorites, here they are:
- Welcome Offer: Bettors can start with a bonus bet of up to $500 at the sportsbook. Be sure to note the terms and conditions.
- Refer-A-Friend Program: Players can earn up to $250 by referring friends to play at DRF Sportsbook.
- Free Sports Pro Betting Data: For regular depositors, DRF Sportsbook offers free access to their Pro Betting Data.
What won’t I like about the DRF Sportsbook app?
Although DRF does do a good job, there are a handful of things we would like to see it improve:
- Ongoing promotions: Apart from the welcome bonus and rewards program, bettors will struggle to find any additional promotions, at least for now.
- Withdrawal fees: It may not be true for all banking options, but withdrawal fees will kick in for some of the available methods. With bank wire transfers and PayPal both charging small fees for withdrawals, it’s a mark against the book.
What kind of bets can I make at DRF Iowa Sportsbook?
Although DRF is famous for its horse racing options, with the introduction of DRF Sportsbook, bettors will find the following standard bets to choose from:
- Moneyline bets: You are just picking which team will win, making moneylines the simplest sports bet in many ways. Bet on the Kansas City Chiefs to win, and if they do, your bet wins, too.
- Point spreads: A way to “level the playing field” from a betting perspective, a point spread gives the underdog a boost and makes it more difficult for the favorite to win. If the Chicago Bears are playing the Green Bay Packers, the spread might be Packers -6.5, Bears +6.5. This means the Packers need to win by at least seven points for bets on them to win. The Bears, meanwhile, can win outright or lose by six points or fewer.
- Totals: For these bets, aka over/unders, DRF Iowa will provide a number — say for the total combined score of a Louis Cardinals–Chicago Cubs game — and you bet whether the actual total score will be over or under that number.
- Props: Prop bets allow you to place bets on various smaller aspects within a game. These are often player-related, such as betting on how many points a player might score. For instance, you could bet on how many points Karl-Anthony Towns will score in a Minnesota Timberwolves
- Parlays: By combining multiple bets into a single selection, bettors can build a parlay. This will boost the cumulative odds. However, if you get any of your picks wrong, you lose the whole parlay. It’s a higher risk but also a higher reward.
- Round robins: Combine multiple smaller parlays in such a way that you still win some money if you don’t get all of your picks correct. For instance, you could place a round-robin bet on the Minnesota Twins, Milwaukee Brewers, and Chicago White Sox all winning. If at least two of the teams win, you’d win the parlay of just those teams.
- Live betting: This lets you place bets on the action as it unfolds. Bettors can find live events as they happen and place their bets at DRF Sportsbook Iowa.
- Futures: A futures bet is one that you can place well in advance. These bets are the type you can make at the start of a season to pick the overall winner. For example, you could bet on the Chicago Bulls to win the NBA Finals, the Chicago Blackhawks to win the Stanley Cup or the Kansas City Royals to win the World Series.
How do I get money on (and off!) DRF online sportsbook quickly?
DRF offers a range of deposit and withdrawal methods. New bettors should keep in mind to not use PayPal for their first deposit, as that would mean they do not qualify for the welcome bonus.
Bettors looking to make a deposit at DRF can do so by heading over to the cashier on either the sportsbook app or website. Here are the options:
- Debit Cards (Visa and Mastercard)
- PayNearMe (cash at nearby retail locations)
- DRF | Play+ (prepaid card)
- VIP Preferred (ACH Bank Transfer)
Like depositing, withdrawing from DRF requires heading over to the cashier. From there, you can use the following methods to withdraw funds:
- DRF Play+ (prepaid card)
- Online Banking by Trustly
How do I get help at DRF Sportsbook?
DRF offers a thorough customer support section on both its app and website. To start with, you can look for answers via the Customer Support portal, which has a knowledge base for most queries.
If you can’t find what you need in the Customer Support portal, there is an option to “Submit a Ticket” at the bottom of the portal page. You can also access the online live chat option at the bottom right of the Customer Support portal.
How do I exclude myself from DRF?
Responsible gambling is one of the most important parts of any online sportsbook. If players believe that it is necessary, they can exclude themselves from DRF.
You can enable self-exclusion by emailing customer support with your exclusion request. From here, someone will walk you through the exclusion process, offering a variety of options.
Can I bet at DRF Sportsbook in person?
At time of writing, DRF Sportsbook is only available online and via its app in Iowa. It has announced no plans for a retail sportsbook, though this could change in the future.
DRF Sportsbook FAQ
No, you can also bet on either the desktop or mobile version of the sportsbook website when logged into your DRF account.
Unlike some of its competitors, DRF does add a fee to some withdrawal methods. For example, PayPal transactions will cost $1 per withdrawal. The full list of rates is available at the cashier.
Yes, bettors should have nothing to worry about when placing bets at DRF. A license from the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission helps confirm this.
You cannot bypass the geolocation and still use the DRF app. It’s there to ensure you are within Iowa when you place any bets. If you aren’t in the state, you won’t be able to bet.
Yes, bettors will find a selection of college sports available at DRF’s sportsbook. Just be aware that you can’t place prop bets on college athletes in Iowa.