Rhythm City Casino Resort And Sportsbook
Rhythm City Casino Resort, in Davenport, IA, offers a casino, sportsbook and plenty of other amenities, such as restaurants, an event center and a hotel.
Rhythm City has more than 32,000 square feet of casino space, featuring 1,000+ slot machines and 25 table games.
On top of that, if you’re in Iowa, you can create an online account to bet at Elite Sportsbook, after which you can place bets on your favorite sports using the online platform.
You must be 21 years or older to enter the casino.
Rhythm City Casino Resort
- Address: 7077 Elmore Ave., Davenport, IA 52807
- Owner/Operator: Elite Casino Resorts
- Hours: 24/7
- Casino Games: 1,000+ slots, 25 table games
- Sportsbook: Yes, retail and online
- Poker: No
Rhythm City Online Gambling Partnerships
Elite Casino Resorts is a small operator that currently owns three casinos, all of which are in Iowa. Like many other operators of land-based Iowa casinos that have partnered with existing companies.
Casino at Rhythm City
The casino occupies 32,000 square feet and offers more than 1,000 slot machines and 25 table games. The floor also includes the Feature Bar and live music in the Rhythm Room.
The casino also offers plenty of promotions and a great member’s club where you can get additional benefits and progress through levels. Players can also join the eClub for more promos.
Slot machines are the most popular game available at Rhythm City Casino. Many slots offer progressive jackpots and some of the most popular titles in this category are as follows:
- Dancing Drums Explosion
- Double Cherry Bar
- Dragon Link
- Easy Riches
- Fu Dao Le
- Fu Nan Fu Yu
- Money Link
- Wealth of Dynasty
- Zeus — Son of Kronos
Some other popular slots you might find at Rhythm Casino include the following:
- 5 Cent Keno!
- Cashman Tonight
- Double Cherry Bar
- Mayan Chief
- Outback Jack
- Sun and Moon
- Wicked Winnings
It’s no secret that Rhythm City works hard on adding new slots, with these being some of its latest titles:
- 88 Fortune Reels
- Can Can de Paris
- Cash Climb
- Cash Machine
- Golden Gecko
- Crystal Star Deluxe
- Elephant King
- Fortune Coin
- Griffins Throne
- Magic of the Nile
- Ming Warrior
- Money Galaxy Radiant Witch
- Monopoly Money
- Olympus Strikes
- Reel Riches
- Wheel of Prosperity — Phoenix
- Wheel of Prosperity — Dragon
- Wild Nugget
- Wolf Ridge
The casino features an array of table games:
- Criss Cross Poker
- Mississippi stud
- Pai Gow Poker Face Up
- Three Card Poker (available every Friday and Saturday after 7 p.m.)
- Tri Lux Blackjack
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
There’s also a decent collection of electronic table games:
- Aruze Craps Roll to Win (10 available seats)
- Big Six Wheel (three available seats)
- Electronic blackjack table (six available seats)
- Electronic roulette (six available seats)
- Interblock’s Universal Cabinets (three electronic craps games and one electronic blackjack)
Resort Club rewards program
The rewards program that Elite Casino Resorts offers is available at all three of its casinos — Riverside Casino & Golf Resort, Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort and, of course, Rhythm City Resort.
The Resort Club offers its members an opportunity to collect points and progress through levels. Points are collected whenever you play slots or table games at any of the three casino resorts.
You can spend your points in local restaurants or use them to get cheaper concert tickets, hotel rooms and spa services. You can also spend them on retail purchases and golf discounts.
Alternatively, you can use your Resort Club points to play free slots and video poker at the casino. To sign up, you need to visit the Resort Club. After you have obtained your card, don’t forget to use it to collect points every time you play games. There are four tiers in the club:
- Classic Member: Classic members get direct mail offers and points for gambling, hotel stays, goods and purchases. At this level, you’ll also be able to participate in promotions and you will get special offers for your birthday.
- Elite Pearl: You need to earn at least 75,000 points over 12 months to become an Elite Pearl member. At this level, you’ll have all the perks of a Classic member, plus access to the VIP buffet line, discounts on well and call drinks, invitations to special events and parties, 10% discount on select merchandise, 10% discount at the spa and discounted and free hotel rooms.
- Elite Gold: Members need 150,000 points to reach the Elite Gold tier and earn them within 12 months. You’ll receive all the benefits that Elite Pearl and Classic members enjoy. However, you will also have personal service, a VIP host, more comp points and a 20% discount on merchandise at the spa.
- Premium Elite Blue: You need 300,000 points during 12 months to become a Premium Elite Blue member. You’ll receive all the benefits listed above, plus 30% discounts on merchandise and the spa and free concert tickets.
Rhythm City Sportsbook
If you like to bet on sports, you can visit the Elite Sportsbook, located at Rhythm City Casino Resort. Here are the sportsbook’s working hours:
- Mondays to Fridays: 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The sportsbook is a part of the Draft Day sports lounge, where you can watch your favorite sports, drink beer or even grab a bite. The lounge features 18 TVs and a 360-degree screen.
Elite Sportsbook is available online. You can open an account at the physical sportsbook or online and start betting on sports from the comfort of your home. Some of the sports that you can bet on are as follows:
Apart from pre-game betting, Elite customers will also make live bets and enjoy a range of betting markets for all the sports above.
Rhythm City Casino Resort Amenities
Hotel at Rhythm City Casino
The hotel at Rhythm City Casino Resort in Davenport, IA, offers a variety of rooms and suites:
- Deluxe king
- Deluxe double queen
- Deluxe king with whirlpool tub
- Concierge suite
- Grandmaster suite
- ADA (king, queen and king suite)
- Rooms accommodating the guests who are hard of hearing
Along with its rooms, the hotel offers a fitness center, business center, indoor pool, indoor hot tub, spa, gift shop and dining options.
Rhythm City visitors have four dining options: Robert’s Buffet, Ruthie’s Steak & Seafood, Draft Day Sports Lounge and The Market.
The family-friendly buffet features multiple food stations for a variety of tastes. All food is prepared in-house by Carina Fleetwood, chef de cuisine of Robert’s Buffet. Popular options include omelet bar, prime rib and homemade gelato in 12 flavors. The buffet features a bright and modern interior. Here are the working hours and prices:
- Fridays: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. ($24.99 for adults, $10.99 for children ages 6-12)
- Saturdays: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. ($24.99 for adults, $10.99 for children ages 6-12)
- Sunday Brunch: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. ($19.99 for adults, $9.99 for children ages 6-12)
Ruthie’s Steak & Seafood
This restaurant is on the property’s top floor and offers a fantastic view of the surrounding landscape. It is known for its excellent selection of steaks, but it also offers several great duck, lamb and lobster entrees.
If you’re into wine, you’ll find quite a selection at Ruthie’s, in addition to some other beverages, such as the famous French pressed coffee. Ruthie’s is inspired by Chicago steakhouses, as the interior is modeled after popular dining places from the Windy City.
Some of the specials you’ll find at Ruthie’s are king crab legs, Colorado lamb medallions and bone-in ribeye. All of them are made by chef de cuisine Peter Sedlak and his team. The working hours are:
- Sunday: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday to Thursday: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Draft Day Sports Lounge
We’ve already discussed Draft Day, as it is home to the Elite Sportsbook. If you’re interested in betting or just watching sports, you can visit the lounge and order a quick bite or a drink.
The Market is near the casino floor and offers all kinds of souvenirs, concert tickets and gifts. You’ll find it in the dining section because it offers plenty of breakfast and dinner options in the form of pastries, soups, salads and sandwiches, as well as beverages. The Market is open every day from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Entertainment and concerts
If you’re into concerts, you’ll be thrilled with the choices at the event center. Some of the performers who have visited Rhythm City are Air Supply, Wayne Newton, Cheech & Chong and Clint Black.
Check out the Rhythm Room, which hosts local and regional performers if you’re into live music. On top of that, it’s also a stop for many comedians and DJs. The Rhythm Room also provides a full-service bar, as well as a small bites menu.
See All Casinos and Sportsbooks in Iowa
- Ameristar Casino Council Bluffs
- Diamond Jo Casino Dubuque
- Diamond Jo Worth Casino: Sportsbook And Poker Room
- Grand Falls Casino: Poker And Sportsbook
- Hard Rock Casino Sioux City: Hotel And Sportsbook
- Harrah’s Casino Council Bluffs
- Horseshoe Casino Council Bluffs: Poker Room And Sportsbook
- Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf And Sportsbook
- Isle Casino Hotel Waterloo And Sportsbook
- Lakeside Hotel Casino: Poker And Sportsbook
- Prairie Meadows Casino: Poker, Racetrack And Sportsbook
- Riverside Casino & Golf Resort: Slots, Poker An Sportsbook
- Wild Rose Casino Clinton
- Wild Rose Casino Emmetsburg
Rhythm City Casino History
Rhythm City was founded in 1991 as a riverboat casino, not long after Iowa legalized casino gambling. However, back then, the casino was named The President.
The most significant change (apart from the name) occurred in 2016 when the casino moved to a land-based site. The riverboat used to be next to LeClaire Park and will be converted into park space.
The casino is operated and owned by Elite Casino Resorts, a business started in the ’60s by the Kehl family. The Kehls family is the principal owner of Elite, which currently operates two other Iowa casinos: Riverside Casino & Golf Resort in Washington County and Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort in Lyon County.